View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #50
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
I've got the Pocketbook 622 free from SAS since I had a lot of Eurobonus points that I never used, I get all my books from the library so all my books are basically paid by my tax money, so they feels like they are free. I get seven books every week and then I remove the DRM protection vilt Calibre.
You rarely see e-readers in Sweden, people buys ipads instead or paperbacks since they are very cheap.
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote