View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdemon View Post
Thanks for the response. What is interesting is that I can copy and play music files without issue. The issue seems to be isolated to books alone. Is there any way to reformat the nook other than resetting to factory defaults? I tried reapplying the software update but I get an "Invalid Update Error"
If the Nook appears as a drive in Windows, you could run the Windows disk drive: 'Error Checking' on that drive and see if it finds (and can correct) filesystem errors. Note: if they come back and you have been practicing Safe Drive Removal, get that Nook repaired/replaced. The internal Flash Memory is failing
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote