View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #42
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
we need to lobby them for explorer type folder support instead of really stupid series stuff and metadata crap.

it is such a simple function which the Chinese can implement on dirt cheap £7 m3p/mp4 players yet these deaf and dumb "engineers" just ignore the consumers and continue to peddle this annoying software.

do they ever use these products themselves.

i don't want to spend a lifetime organizing books.

have you got an email address for kobo makers as i would like to give them a piece of my mind as i am really really angry now.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote