View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #52
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Just maens they havent decided. They didnt give a time table. & Besides If they decide They surely post an anouncement.
Makes sense. The contest ended on the 6th and this is only the 10th and there are a lot of entries to go through I imagine even if not everyone saw the announcement and entered for a chance. I mean I signed up back on the 31st and there were already 109 entries ahead of me then. I hope I will win but if I don't I still haven't lost anything.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote