View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #75
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Sony have a try the first in the series for $1 sale
Link

Their are 30 titles to choose from by a variety of authors from the following publishers Harlequinn, Mira, Kensington, Baker, Zebra, Samhain, Ellora.
I haven't had a chance to look through them all but it looks like there may be a few worth getting
I wish I had some money right now. I see several titles well worth the price. Any expiration date when the sale ends?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote