View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #7
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

Society is rapidly deteriorating around us, starvation, famine. diseases and genocide abound, and you want us to think about a phrase?

Really?
Um, you do realize that the KKK advocates genocide, right? Anyways, like I said earlier, I'm not offended. However, I'm still sensitive to how others might feel who might be offended, which is why I brought this up.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote