View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Brust, Steven: My Own Kind of Freedom, v.1, 18 July 2008

Science-Fiction novel from 2007 based on the Firefly TV series, released under a Creative Commons License.

Chronologically it's between the end of the series and the movie "Serenity". I'd highly recommend watching the series before reading this book, it reads very much like an extra episode.

Reformatted the text, added curly quotes, added a table of contents, added a quick and dirty self-made cover.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Steven Brust - My Own Kind of Freedom.mobi (256.0 KB, 829 views)
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote