View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #35
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
Dunno what you're worried about HansTWN, there will always be top-o-the-line tablets available for the discerning consumer.
Worried would be a gross exaggeration. But I see little progress at the top end, other than incremental processor spec improvements which will mostly matter for gamers. I would like to see new screen technologies, more storage space (128 or 256 GB) and RAM, as well as some innovative new formats (flexible, foldable, whatever). It seems most efforts are concentrated on making things cheaper.

Which will force me just to keep using my TouchPad. Well, at least I am saving some money!
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote