View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Is it correct with the Nook to get books from the Library, you have to connect to a PC, but with the Kindle you don't? Can you download library books via wifi with either one or both?
I've only gotten a couple of Kindle books from the library but I've had to use my PC to download the book from the library website. Once you do that the library contacts Amazon, I sign into Amazon and at that point my book is transferred by WiFi to my Kindle. With my Nook you have to get the book from the library and load it onto Adobe Digital Editions. Then use the USB cord to transfer the book from Adobe Digital Editions to the Nook. So the PC gets used in both cases but the Kindle doesn't require the USB cord.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote