View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I sent an email to Sony and they sent this reply:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Sony Support.

We are sorry for all the inconvenience you've encountered with the typos on the title Snuff by Terry Pratchett. Sony's Reader Store content development team has forwarded your recent concern to engineering for confirmation. If they determine that the file contained on our site requires correction, they will resolve the issue quickly. As soon as the issue has been addressed, you will be contacted again with further information.

Thank you for being a valued Sony Customer.
I don't mind it so much when I get Google Books or even library books with oodles of typos, but a book I paid $13 for should be nearly pristine.

Humph.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote