View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roos View Post
Indeed, i myself would not trade the slimmer/lighter Samsung tablet for my transformer, what where they thinking, no SD slot? If i could live with that, the ipad2 would be a contender (if you would not be bound to itunes, and could modify the GUI :-P ) There are even apps like coolreader that wil not install without the SD :-( It look cool though :-)
The Galaxy does look to be a sweet device, but the lack of SD slot killed it for me too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote