View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #12
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Hi Peter,

I might do the Italian/English version later with page numbers, but that's not top priority for me (and apart from you I didn't get any feedback yet).

Those first 4 pages actually are absolutely necessary if you are forced to move by hyperlinks. Each "step" halves the page turns later on...
But I might do a special Peter-version and skip these 4 at the beginning. Putting ALL 200+ word-links on one page would take a VERY small font, wouldn't it? Though, letters A-to-Z could be fitted on page one as kind of "Contents" - so you would know where you find all As, Bs etc. Would that help?

Can you tell me in what formats you can navigate with hyperlinks on Gen3?
Which ones can you use at all, and which ones work best?
(It make sense to do a dictionary that Gen3 people can hyperjump with...)

I'll see to do this no-page-4-version for you tomorrow.

Looking forward to your (and others') feedback,

Clemens
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote