View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #7
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Since you've formatted it as PDF, I think it would be nice to include a little information about the type setting. And aren't you supposed to keep the PG 'header' text if you publish the file publically?
In fact, let me go a step further from what is being said by our fellows:

I am not allowed to have either the PG header, or the PG name in the book at all, since it has been altered from the PG source.

Correcting a single error, I believe, removes one's right to use the PG trademark.

---

With regards to typesetting information, it was generated with XeLaTeX using 11 pt embedded Adobe Garamond (but it isn't looking great, so I'm going to change the font)... 90mm by 120mm page, minimal borders (the exact dimensions I do not recall off the top of my head).

What else did you want to know?

- Ahi

P.s.: I will at some point add a colophon, Ea.

Last edited by ahi; 08-21-2009 at 08:41 AM.
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote