View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl123 View Post
As for iRex there has been an announcement at their blog: http://i-to-i.irexnet.com/2009/02/17...r-irex-dr1000/.

I'm surprised that there's no mention of Iliad. Big screen devices like DR1000 don't really need that reflowable tech. I'd say it's mainly for the smaller ones like 6" and less.
this sdk is not only for reflowable pdf ; it's also (arguably more importantly) for developping epub support. that is good news no matter what size screen.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote