View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #68
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfry View Post
I love the big screens on phones my G1 had a tiny 3.2 inch screen which was ok because that was the only choice us original Android adopters had. I upgraded when the 4.52" Galaxy SII was released and plan on waiting for the Galaxy Note 3, which is supposed to have a 6" screen. Using a blue tooth ear piece eliminates the hassle of holding a big phone up to your face and it still fits in your pocket. I will never go back to a smart phone with a small screen.
Agreed, I also had (actually still have) the original G1 and now have an S3; I won't be getting anything smaller, and probably will go larger when it's time to upgrade.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote