View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #23
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
I had to re-watch this after receiving word of his passing.

RIP RB

When I was a kid I had to get written permission to read his books as he was in the mature section. Thanks for stretching my mind so early Mr. Bradbury.

Edit: I was pleased to find out that this song was a 2011 Hugo Award nominee for Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form.

Thank the odd gods of the galaxy for Science Fiction!

Another Edit: Ms. Bloom had this to say from her interview with Mr. B "He definitely believes that we are God – the moon is God, the earth is God, the stars are God – he believes that God is all around us, and that's really apparent in his one short story "The Fire Balloons," which is about priests who go to Mars to try to convert the Martians, and the Martians that they meet are these glowing orbs who are literally one with God already."

This concept has formed the basis of my own beliefs since I was eight when I first read The Illustrated Man.

Last edited by NormHart; 06-06-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Hugo
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote