View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #288
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Thanks to the explanations of Axel I was able to make to make the quickmenu in Dutch. Added as attachment.
Alas, 'Woordenboek' is too long a word for the quickmenu

Edit : Thanks again to Axel (see next post), I was able to put 'Woordenboek' in a decent way in the quick menu. I replaced the attachment.

Edit #2 : Thank you, Axel, I was able to make a quickmenu for both the 9xx and 6xx series, included in this post is the quickmenu for 6xx, in my later post for 9xx.
I also included a zip with png and xcf files for both the 9xx and 6xx series
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cr3_pb_quickmenu.png
Views:	320
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	80966  
Attached Files
File Type: zip quickmenu-Nl-6xx+9xx.zip (22.9 KB, 281 views)

Last edited by Hekse-Mie; 01-09-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote