View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjfwhite View Post
Hi folks - I bought a Kobo as an intro to eReaders having been a long time reader on Palm, Windows Mobile, and finally iPhone/Touch. I decided to give the Kobo to my son and buy a Kindle. Fortunately I only bought a couple of books for the Kobo (DRM protected epubs from Chapters/Indigo in Canada) and haven't started them yet. The rest of my library is handled by Calibre and I am not concerned about conversions from other formats. However, the DRM protected epubs are another matter. Is there a relatively painless way of stripping the DRM protection of these epubs so they can be read on the Kindle?

Thanks and hopefully my question is not verboten.
Hopefully, your son will not get frustrated with all the nasty bugs in the Kobo reader and then decide to go postal on you. But if he does, it's your fault for getting him a Kobo instead of a Sony Reader PRS-900.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote