View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 04:29 AM   #8
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
hehehehehe...

Yeah... been there, done that, bought the t-shirt...

Everything everybody listed except the other language *grin*

At least my short term memory is getting shorter and I can just keep on reading 'em for the first time.

The one that bugs me is when they get some writer to write something for someone popular. I remember when those first books came out marked "Alistair MacLean's <whatever>" and I hadn't read any of his since I was a kid and thought, cool, he's got a new novel and I'd read it and think hmmm.. he sure isn't as good a writer as I remember... Yeah, and then one time I pick it up and notice down at the bottom in tiny print it says "by Alastair MacNeill" .. He's probably an okay writer in his own right but he's not Alistair MacLean. Now I'm wary of anything that says xxxxx's <bookname>.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote