View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #77
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I was hoping that the DX would have better implementation of Reader 9.0. Portfolios only appear as one page, even if the document itself is 876 pages. That one page reads "Download Acrobat 9.0 to read this document" or words to that effect.

So, I'm back to thinking that I'm going to stick in search pages or codes in documents or between them. The search function is a little slow, but not too bad considering that "go to page" may not be very accurate. I think a search of the 876 page document (not in portfolio form) from page one to a word I knew only existed on the 876 page took about two minutes. I'll probably stop watch time the next search .....

It really could have had MUCH better implementation. It's still going to help my practice in a HUGE way. I should be able to get all of my client files on it and keep them current on it (I will be using USB pretty much exclusively). I notice that if I have the USB plugged in, and I have Acrobat running, I can open the documents on the DX in Adobe on the computer, and all of the Adobe book marks and other information is still there in the file, so if they improve the firmware, they will have a MUCH better product.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote