View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #483
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by eischech View Post
Solved!

With Moon+Reader Pro 4.1.2 and Android 6.0.1, go to My Files in Moon+Reader and select Local Files. Navigate to the root directory (/), then to Storage, and then to [name of your external SD card -- mine is 3209-EF9D]. Then you can go to wherever you put your ebook library.

This was suggested by Purple Lady's 4/21/2013 reply to a similar question. With the Moon+Reader and Android versions that were current then, the path was Local Files > root > mnt > ExtSDcard. That's different from the path for the current versions, but it was enough of a clue for me to find my books. Thanks, Purple Lady!!
You're welcome! That certainly was an old post.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote