View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:22 PM   #57
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
BTW I disabled Stickies and Sunset and used shift ctrl I to open the File Insert window, and it crashed. That was a few minutes ago.

Afterward I renamed the .ini to ini.ori (for original, that's what I do when I rename files I might need again), closed Sigil, re-opened, and am still testing but I have been at this since 9am and can't work much longer tonight. So will have to post more in the coming days as I try more things... maybe re-generating the .ini will have done the trick.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote