View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #141
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
Sorry, I meant "Alt+A", but it looks like you've got this one under control! In that case, how's about this one: window resizing. Sigil seems to forget size and position of its windowed mode from one session to the next if it was maximized (ie not windowed) when you last closed it, instead centering it and resizing it to more-or-less a perfect square. This is totally granular and nitpicky, but given the frequency with which i open & close Sigil, I thought I'd throw it out there.
Ahh, another "always done that" behaviour

That is how the Qt framework works when it comes to saving positions. If you have multiple screens and maximise the window on a non primary screen, you will also notice it reopens maximised on your primary screen. Maximising Sigil is not something I do on my screens so it hasn't bugged me before now

I think in theory it would be possible to work around it. I'll put it on the rainy day wish list.