View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Kindle Publishing Web site has some pretty straightforward instructions that helped me get my first few novels ready for publication.

I saved my Word-format file in filtered HTML, then converted it to MOBI using the MobiCreator program. That program will also create a simple table of contents if you placed your headings correctly. The instructions provide a pretty clear overview.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote