View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #11
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Here's a sample of the oddity of reading a book center justified (not too bad) or right justified. Tompe -- mobiperl is yours, isn't it? I was able to fix this by inserting <p align="left"> after each chapter heading, but I'd hate to do that to all my books. Maybe I'll just enjoy reading strangely!

Oh, I'll attached a small sample of the html for a chapter heading, and the align left line I added to fix it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-17021.gif
Views:	401
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	10727   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-17022.gif
Views:	413
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	10728   Click image for larger version

Name:	sampletxt.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	10730  

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 02-22-2008 at 04:58 PM.
badgoodDeb is online now   Reply With Quote