View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #53
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDotCom View Post
Crossfit is a great workout. Possibly one of the best out there.
awesome! i am an injured ski instructor sitting it out for awhile. I grew up at A-Basin, Copper and Keystone! welcome to the forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I go to a class called Body Balance. When i started I was worried about my knees, but they cope quite well and I am getting stronger. the instructor adapts certain parts for participants with injuries or pregnancy. It is strength based rather than high impact!

Have you heard of it?
nope! but will check it out. the bitch of this whole thing is, the left knee is still super awesome. I can bend, flex, etc. even still get it behind my head, the right is a wreck

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 02-08-2011 at 03:33 AM. Reason: edited SnowDotCom quote
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote