View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crionox View Post
6 is still a problem until they make their Connect software for Mac, which I don't see happening. Until then, store purchases appear to be a PC-only affair (or PC-emulation-only).
That's exactly what I was thinking of when I said only part of #6 was addressed. Putting content straight on via USB on a MacPuter is a step up from what the 500 allowed, but only a small one.

The Kindle solution is clearly better in that respect for non-windows users. The Cybook Gen3 gets on quite well with non-windows machines to, as I understand it, but for straight ease of getting content (assuming the content they have is the content you want), wireless delivery is a hard act to follow.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote