View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #18
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdibella View Post
I have arthritis in my hands, and I prefer the Kindle. The Sony page-turn buttons are small and require a fair amount of pressure, which equates to cramped hands in fairly short order in my experience.

Kindle has that button up the side, and if you keep it in its cover (I use the M-Edge cover) it's quite easy to hold and whap the page-turn button while being able to move your hands around to avoid cramping.
Thanks mdibella. That is good info (maybe becuase it fits with my experiences with the devices). It makes sense to me that due to the size oof the buttons the Kindle definitely allows for one to use constantly shifting hand positions. Never thougt to mention that aspect of the Kindle design.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote