View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #147
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by FethryDuck View Post
Printscreen ? Am I the only one that have that working ? I understand DX may have an issue, but what about the rest ?
Hello Duck,

I'm on Kindle 2, and I can't get Printscreen working. Tried your key combination, both simultaneously and in sequence, to no avail. There is nothing in the Printscreen folder.

I was just on the Duokan website, trying my damnedest with Google Translate to get some key combinations, but no luck.

Actually, if I do shift+alt+G in sequence, I get a "G" typed into the search window.

alt+L takes me to the table of contents of a book.

I'll keep looking. If there is a Printscreen folder, then there must be a way to get shit into it.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote