View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #143
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Got it to work on my K3. Like the instant page turn option. Now I get the screen flash once every 10 pages (not that it really bothered me). You also get real page numbers even with mobi files. The one thing that appears to be missing is the option to decrease the space between the lines that you can do with the default K3 firmware. Tried out an ePub and it works fine, I did notice that the page numbers do not correspond with the page numbers for same ePub book on my nook. Not sure if I will keep it though. But if you need ePub support or the screen flash really bothers you, you should check it out.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote