View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:57 PM   #23
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltowait View Post
On the other hand, my screen seems to have broken in or something; text is much crisper after many page turns than it was when I first got the thing. So that's nice (and if I had to pick and choose, I'd definitely choose the latter).
Actually I've noticed the same phenomenon on both my Oasis readers. If I read every day, the text is very crisp and it will stay that way. But if I have gone a few days without reading, the text seems a bit faded at first. No idea what might cause this.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote