View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 03:23 AM   #22
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
We asked, but only received a smile (I imagine). Seriously, Sony didn't want to comment on this.
I would think that with the new UK launch that even if a New Reader was Planned that a US Release anytime in the next 6 months would greatly undermine the UK market. Now again common sense doesnt always dictate, But If Sony did release a new model before christmas i would put that at the top of my list of bone head business moves. Almost akin to the Iphone Price drop on the 1st gen model. Wonder how much Apple paid out in 100 dollar credits for that one??? Only time will tell but with the Adobe Support now out for the 505 I am sure the current model will take the average user well thru a couple model revisions. At least until they have a very well rounded full featured Model. (Ireader anyone??)

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote