View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:29 AM   #22
eddie.t.h
Groupie
eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.eddie.t.h is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Too Much Kindle :-)
I know this is an old thread but maybe someone will be useful to what I discovered.

I had exactly the same problem as @Varu, i.e. battery error 22 after restart, and when the reader was sometimes able to start, the display worked very slowly. In the logs I found exactly the same errors regarding the lack of display temperature reading. In my case, the system set the default reading at -10 ° C (14 ° F), which I guess was the reason for the very slow operation of the display.
I found on the internet that the ED060XD4 display has a built-in 10k thermistor on pins 30-31.
When I looked at my display under the microscope, the cause of the problem appeared immediately - the temperature sensor was torn off. I don't know how it could happen because my reader was never taken apart.
After repairing the connections, everything works as it should, no errors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	290.5 KB
ID:	176483   Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Views:	208
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	176484  
eddie.t.h is offline   Reply With Quote