View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #16
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Ps the free books for prime members is called Amazon first reads
Each month they send a list of 6 -8 books, a month before they go on sale ,and you can buy for free one, sometimes two, from the list. They are books that then usually get added to kindle unlimited the following month or sell of £3 - £4
I would struggle to highly recommend anything I have acquired from that scheme mostly they just clutter my purchased books list
Prime lending is like a subset of kindle unlimited, it is free but you can borrow a max of one book per month for as long as you like. Often they put volume 1 of a series into prime lending but not the subsequent ones. Again, it's mostly poor quality.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote