View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 03:15 PM   #889
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Part of my motivation for this is preserving the package and its history even though KF experts consider it obsolete and no longer good for anything (even though they found it valuable as a learning tool in its time).
Very cool! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I cut my mobi teeth on these modules, so I would hate to see them disappear. I've kept the source for 0.43 in my own backups for safekeeping, but it's good to know it will live on on github.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote