View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:12 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
Pretty much what the title says. I bought a Fintie cover but it's bulky and heavy.
I was going to suggest a Fintie, but not the SlimShell case (the SlimShell is hard and slippery and doesn't protect the screen well enough, in my opinion). I like the Fintie Folio covers. They feel light and are easy to grip. They do cover the bezel, however (some people don't like that, personally I do, it makes it easier to hold the reader).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Kobo-Cl...4EU9CAnxpsxv8Q

Even though the seller on eBay is "FutureVision11" it's actually Fintie direct. They use several names like this, but they come from the Fintie corporate warehouse -- shipping is free and almost as fast as Amazon Prime (2 to 3 days). This same case that sells for $11 on Amazon, it's currently a little over $8 on their eBay store ($8.26 plus tax).

EDIT: The weight of my "Clara" (Tolino Shine 3) is 9.36 ounces in the case. On its own it weighs 5.86 ounces, so this case weighs 3.5 ounces. I don't know what the SlimShell weighs, but I do know they feel heavier because they're slicker.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-02-2019 at 07:23 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote