View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Random reset in middle of book

I'm enjoying the increased portability of the PRS300 but there is an annoying issue I have noted lately - I'll be happily reading and I press to advance the page and the screen goes blank. I press to advance the page again - as I have the font set to large, so it isn't that unusual on a short page to get what appears to be a blank page, but is actually just the bottom of the page you were reading. But then it comes back to the 'Reader' page as if you have done a reset (I don't see this otherwise as I use the slider at the top and never power it fully off via the menu).

It then comes back with a history about 2 books ago, so I have to recall where I was in the current book.

I'm trying to work out whether it is only in this book it has been doing it, I guess I will have to wait and find out. The current book is an EPUB that has no DRM - is there something in the book that is causing it?

I don't remember my PRS505 ever doing this.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote