Thread: iLiad whats the difference?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Thumbs up

heaps and heaps

That makes sense as I couldn't tell any other differences from the stats.

The next question, if I may ask....

Is is worth the extra for the WiFi as I live in Oz and I don' think it would even work here. One assumes it has to pick up a US signal.

Book edition cost $1099 and V2 $1299 Online in Oz.

I have looked at the Book shop on the irex site, but if you try to buy (pretending at this stage) they always say out of stock and US dealers think Aust is an invalid postcode.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote