Thread: Silliness In Honor of the Queen
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #17
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
That was AWESOME and very creative!

Everybody loves a rebus puzzle!!
Not me! Next thing people will start talking in morse or binary or hex or something and then I'll get a sharp, stabbing pain behind my left id and then get cranky and then things will go dark and be followed by the sudden scent of bananas, and I hate it when that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I thought the Zelda pic would be a dead giveaway in this crowd...
I once offered someone a dead giveaway, and then the police turned up. Hey, it wasn't as if I killed it; I found it on the side of the road!

Cheers,
Marc (Are you gonna eat that?)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote