View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
What I have learned on the Russian forum: Jinke knows exactly how to solve the problem of the Hanlin hanging: they have to repair the electrical circuit, which is not better designed than that of the Xbox360; it was revealed by a technician from the repair center. But they would soon have to organize a massive recall if they acknowledged this precisely, and they are not willing to do that.

On a side note: Russian forumers seem as impatient as we are to get a new firmware, and they are openly critical of things that are not working right. We all want a better richer reading experience!
I do not know if the funny sentences I read reflect their sense of humor or that of google, but I enjoy such sentences:

Vladimir Levchenko wrote :
"Now CoolReader change the pistons in the engine! I hope that the new version of this popular reader will please many of the speed and convenience of work."

dvolodia answers:
"This means that in order to maintain the position readings will need to not only wait for 10 seconds, by refraining from any pressures, and waving a book in the right direction, added the Sino-Albanian Phrasebook voice engine and interface Aero, but to work together with the FAT32 file perezalivkoy in total card will need to perform during this procedure, folk dances with the diamonds"

Hopeful about the next firmware: "In early June, will have something to test."
To which someone answers: "The farther into the forest, the more zavisonov .. "

It is now my favorite forum!

Last edited by Lbooker; 06-15-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote