View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sherlock Holmes Omnibus

Having read _The Hound of the Baskervilles_ in less than a weeks time and thoroughly enjoying it I would like to continue and read all the stories. There don't seem to be many.

I have downloaded the Omnibus put together by HarryT... and I thank him for it.

Now, my basic question is, what order should I read it in. Should I just read the stories in the order that they are in the omnibus? Or, should I read them in chronological orders based on the dates in the TOC? I assume those dates are the publish dates.

Thanks for helping me navigate through these. I don't know what too me so long to read them... I have always loved mysteries having read most if not all of the Christie books as a teenager.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote