View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #28
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
I don't understand why people whant get this book now.

Why is this book interesting out of a sudden? There are thousands of books each year that sell less than 1'500 copies.
I guess if you were a mystery reader and then you found out this was actually Rowling you might be tempted to nibble to see what she does with it. Beforehand you may well have bought it if you knew about it, but it's not like there aren't hundreds of authors to choose from. Knowing could allow it to drop through your filter process pretty quickly.

I actually don't have any problem with what Rowling is doing here, but I would have a chuckle at any suggestion that it wasn't a carefully coordinated stunt.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote