View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #2035
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Storm Front will probably not blow your mind--I found it fun but not as awesome as some of the later books. It is the first one, though, and the series is probably best read in order. It's not absolutely critical and Butcher does catch you up a bit in each book, but you'll appreciate the character relationships more if you get them from the start, I think.

And yes, there was a 2-season TV series, but a lot of Dresden fans would rather not mention it. I liked it well enough for what it was, but it didn't inspire me to pick up the books--this thread did that.
Book is on wait list so far
did view first 2 episodes tv series on recent plane flight
am getting rest
interesting like Supernatural tv show but no Devil or Angels - yet
Dresden seems weak wizard and uses tricks to defeat powerful foe

1 question: how did Dresden father who had no magic fend off powerful uncle?
a threat to "kill" from failed magician seems without weight

character Dresden was bad vampire in Gates show
Sorry Gates failed.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote