View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #16
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I hope I did it right, I got the code, entered the code so it was added to my account and did a 1-click purchase, but it still said $4.99 in the receipt (not the emailed one, just the one that always pops up). I haven't gotten the email receipt yet.
If you're like me and want that warm fuzzy feeling *right away* , you can also check your Manage Your Kindle page, where the price shows up immediately. Seems like whenever I'm waiting for an e-receipt to confirm something, it takes forever to show up in my in-box...

I went for the Max Allan Collins title - murder at Bouchercon sounds like fun.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote