View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #125
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
OK, that would keep everybody happy! The "ignore but let me save" option could literally do that.

Please do SOMETHING though. "Fix Manually - but later" is not an uncommon need. I've hit it a couple of times already while being otherwise very productive with the latest beta. Love the links facility!
In such cases I usually comment out the file(s) content by adding <!-- at the start of every file with errors and --> at the end of every file. It's easy and Sigil gets a valid xhtml file to work with

Edit: meme pushed the "post" button before me

Last edited by Iznogood; 10-06-2012 at 12:37 PM.