View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 07:48 AM   #130
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
I notice if I save a book to disk it saves the page count in the opf file (which is cool) but it looks like this in the opf

Code:
<meta name="calibre:user_metadata:#pages" content="{&quot;is_category&quot;: false, &quot;is_editable&quot;: true, &quot;kind&quot;: &quot;field&quot;, &quot;is_custom&quot;: true, &quot;is_csp&quot;: false, &quot;#extra#&quot;: null, &quot;column&quot;: &quot;value&quot;, &quot;colnum&quot;: 1, &quot;rec_index&quot;: 21, &quot;search_terms&quot;: [&quot;#pages&quot;], &quot;link_column&quot;: &quot;value&quot;, &quot;label&quot;: &quot;pages&quot;, &quot;is_multiple&quot;: null, &quot;datatype&quot;: &quot;int&quot;, &quot;#value#&quot;: 501, &quot;category_sort&quot;: &quot;value&quot;, &quot;table&quot;: &quot;custom_column_1&quot;, &quot;is_multiple2&quot;: {}, &quot;display&quot;: {&quot;number_format&quot;: &quot;{0:,}&quot;}, &quot;name&quot;: &quot;Pages&quot;}"/>

do I have something configured wrong ?
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote