View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #12
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi View Post
So far, it's worked good now that I've gotten the hang of using it, but so far, it's not wanting to process cbr files. I was testing it on a collection of deadpool comics, and while the cbz files were fine, the cbrs just didn't process.
This bit of output here:
Code:
Testing rar handler...
  Can unrar: true
  Can rar: true
indicates that Canti was able to find a rar and unrar handler (on Windows, Canti only looks to see if you have Winrar installed). Given that it found Winrar, it should have been able to unarchive the .cbr files to image folders, but then Canti reports that it couldn't find any folders in c:\manga

Would it be possible for you to upload one or more of those .cbr files? This is kinda hard to debug without having them in front of me. You can use a free file service like megaupload.com and then pm me the download link (don't post the link here as comics are copyrighted... I'll delete it once I'm done testing).

Last edited by lilman; 08-04-2010 at 05:02 PM.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote