View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 08:45 AM   #1462
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Thank you for the answer. Understanding the problem now a little better, I guess my original question was meant to be: Is there some possibility for the user to define the view value for the linked page, for instance to choose "/XYZ" or "/FitH 600", and so on instead of "/Fit"? Since I do not see this on http://willus.com/archive/k2pdfopt/help/options.shtml, I guess the answer is negative.
The magnification factor that k2pdfopt uses is fixed throughout the document. You would have to convert different sections of the document separately (using the -p option to specify which pages) and then merge the converted parts together with some other application such as cpdf.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote