View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:14 PM   #9
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Thanks for the link. To read one of Michael's articles again reminds me why I don't bother with his blog any more....

I find it both amusing and annoying.
I've stopped reading him a few years ago, when an article written by him was linked om MR by one of the members here. When reading it, there was some strange stuff in there... some predictions with regard to e-reading.

He said things such as: "I've spoken to some publishing pundits, active in the industry for many years. They think that, in a few years, e-books will be streamed page by page, just as games are streamed frame by frame."

That sounded very familiar, and it was. He was quoting/copying/rewriting some of my posts and arguments written on MR (by *ME*), in a discussion about the future of e-book reading, where I was extrapolating the trends of the day as possibilities for the future. He took those and presented them as 'predictions by industry pundits."

I should have saved those links (screenshots), to be honest, but that was when I stopped reading his site.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-09-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote