View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #44
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
For MoonReader users, one might try the "more operations" selection & checkout the "brightness" line item.

I have my Mars checked 'fast page' & refresh rate at '5' pages.

In MR, I fiddled & lowered the brightness somewhat from the system(?) setting which is/was high; then lowed the 'opacity' down to around 10%. Surprised me that MR page turns are snappy without flashing(?). Think that it is the opacity value that made thing different but don't know why.

So far, I quite happy with the settings now even tho the whit on grey leaves a lot to be desired; wish that the grey can be a bit darker but a dark theme do not work well on e-ink.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote